Why Terrarium Planters Are Good For Your Health?
Health reasons to go green with Terrarium Planters – Terrarium Planters are one of the best ways to combine health benefits with instagrammable interiors. Glass terrarium plants – succulents, cacti and other houseplants bring the much-needed dose of green in your life, which otherwise has gone missing in your glass and concrete existence.
Tell me when is the last time that you walked on a park, or came out in the early morning sunshine and took a lungful of fresh air? You don’t remember, do you? That’s exactly because your daily routine is primarily driven by your bedroom to desk commute and back. So if we can’t go to nature, Terrarium Planters are the ideal way to bring nature to you. Choosing the right style and plants for your Glass Terrariums would turn your bedroom, living room, office or kitchen into an enclave of perpetual spring. But equally important is the fact that it will bring health benefits in the form of good air quality, calming effect on your visual and olfactory senses and a general sense of wellbeing.
So why terrarium plants succulents and other appropriate houseplants are good for your health:
- They are your natural indoor air purifiers: Terrarium plants not only release oxygen like all other plants during the daytime but due to a process called CAM ((Crassulacean Acid Metabolism) photosynthesis, they also release oxygen at night. The plants which fit this category are trifasciata, aloe vera and orchids.
- Air Plants or Tillandsia are easy to grow and helps in significantly increasing the humidity level in your room. This could be very welcome indeed in the dead of winter or dry season and is good for your skin and hair in the long term.
- Plants like Swiss Cheese Plant whose leaves have large surface area helps in capturing dust and help in air purification.
- Positive vibes in your room: Cacti not just look cool, but the colour palette of cacti is considered to be photo-therapeutic in nature and contributes towards a happy psyche and positive energy.
- Glass terrarium planters are ideal for your office. While it’s hard to prove that it would increase productivity, but it definitely makes the environment more personal and relaxing, thus reducing stress.
- Health benefit as a kitchen garden plant: Cactus is considered by many as a superfood. Cactus like a prickly pear – also called Nopales, have a range of nutritional benefits. It is rich in riboflavin, vitamin B6, copper, iron, fibre, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and manganese. These nutrients are essential components in the diet for healthy skin and hair. Cactus in the diet also might help in improving insulin sensitivity and some studies have shown that they might decrease blood sugar level by preventing the liver from releasing sugar into the blood. Some studies also consider cactus also lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in your blood.
- Healing properties: Plants like aloe vera and prickly pear acts as natural antiseptics and can be used as a remedy for minor burns and cuts
- They can act as natural mosquito repellents: Well, anything to get rid of that irritating droning noise and itches at night. Cactus sap is considered to be a natural mosquito repellent.
The good part about Terrarium Planters is the ease with which you can start growing and creating your own mini garden.
A wide range of Glass terrariums and terrarium plant for sale are available from a range of exciting sellers here. They require minimal maintenance. So get your terrarium planter today and make a healthy environment around you which is surely along to generate a collective appreciation among your guests and co-workers.
You can find and contribute your comments on some other interesting musings and information on various topics like Newborn Baby Products – List of Item That You Need and many more.